Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To go or not to go?

Rather, When To Go? I guess it could be, "To Go in July or Not to go in July?"...but anyway.

If I go in July, excluding sal klita and an NBN grant, I'll have about $15,000. If I go in Jan. 2010 (which was my original date, moved to my back-up date), I'll have at least $30,000 (not counting working over the summer)...which is significantly more money. Why do I think I'm going to end up going for my original date, aka my current back-up?

The downside is waiting another 6 months to really start my life...but...will it be that much easier and better knowing that i have so much more saved?

No comments:

Post a Comment