Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry...

I've been a bit slow in writing lately...sorry.
It's been the usual crazy here. Life.
I just finished teaching a MDA Chul course and the rest of the week has been exhausting. Actually, the past 3 weeks...I'm not sure where they went.

Let's see...bit things that have happened in the past 3 weeks...
I'm more comfortable shopping in Hebrew.
I still haven't gotten my kupat cholim card. However, I have used the kupah's services (see previous posts), and most recently for a toe that got infected. Fun-fun...I know you're all dying to hear about it, but I'll spare you the details.
Ulpan is going. It's a little hard, because I already speak it and it's hard to get the grammar and dissect it once you already use it. And since I learned to speak the language with Israelis who don't exactly always use proper grammar...So I'm working hard.

What else? Not much else going on. I have to remember to apply for a teudat ma'avar at the end of March. I have to also find out what's going on with some things for the summer in NYC. And that's about it.


I'll update on Purim after they both happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment