Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Take...I don't even know what number anymore...

Since I last posted, what's been going on? Work-- still working as an occupational therapist, but I've done some coverages, changed jobs (not into illegal stuff and playing in the grey areas of the law, thankyouverymuch), and expanded my private practice into ergonomics. Family- expanded the family by 1, bought an apartment in a new development in an rapidly-growing city that we can afford, have expanded my cooking repertoire (although that might be more for the cooking blog) and can now have restaurant-quality American Chinese food in Israel!

I've gotten fairly burned out in terms of working in certain sectors of Israeli society and am hoping that my new job will help reduce some of that. I guess the only thing I can do is wait and see. I love my clinic (the hours, not so much because they're afternoon-evening, but there's nothing I can do about that) and the ability I have there to really take a direction that I want and just run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment