Sunday, March 1, 2009

Serious emotional aliyah issues

Not the "I'm going to miss my family," which I will, but the "I can't deal with being here another 11 months, not when I got so excited about moving this July."

I really...I just...don't want to be here. Not that I don't want to be here, I want to be there.

And it's really frustrating that there's no information about the licensing law other than, "there will be an exam, most likely in Hebrew."

I wonder if I could go in, like November or December. Student Week is too early-- I really want to go on a NBN flight, which happen mostly in the summer. I can go on any flight, but I'd rather go on a flight with lots of olim-- or at least other olim...and I can't start a new school in the fall and then leave 4 months later...but I really don't like some people at my school who I have to deal with.

Is it running away?

No comments:

Post a Comment